Saturday, May 19, 2007

不小心沉没

背过晚上参加的配音比赛的台词後,边听音乐边复习着免疫学。耳边忽然传来,I CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU.....
就在那一瞬间,大都会结尾的画面开始一张张快速闪过。TIMA一半机械一半人类的身体,空洞的眼神,健一的急切,四处的爆炸,大都会的破灭……
这本身就是一首极好的歌,无奈的唱着我只有在回忆中醉生梦死,同时又沉浸在那虚幻的欢乐中,享受着CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU的欢愉....
配在大都会的结尾,效果真是出奇的好,我几乎想不出画面+音乐比这更有冲击的电影。大友克洋不愧是站在废墟上的男人(笑)。
大都会OST试听
电影评论请看下面这位
人、機械、神∼《Metropolis》 by 內山美佳

另附 I CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU 歌词
I can't stop loving you, I've made up my mind
To live in memories of the lonesome time
I can't stop wanting you, it's useless to say
So I'll just live my life in dreams of yesterdays
(dreams of yesterday)
Those happy hours that we once knew
Tho' long ago, they still make me blue
They say that time heals a broken heart
But time has stood still since we've apart

I can't stop loving you, I've made up my mind
To live in memories of lonesome times

I can't stop wanting you, it's useless to say
So I'll just live my life in dreams of yesterdays
(Those happy hours)Those happy hours (that we once new)that we once knew
(Tho' long ago)Tho' long ago, (they still make me blue)they still ma-a-ake me blue, (they say that time)they say that time (heals a broken heart)heals a broken heart
(but times stood still)Time has stood still (since we've been apart)since we went apart

I can't stop loving you, I said T've made up my mind
To live in memories of old lonesome time
(sing a song, children)
I can't stop wanting you, it's useless to say
So I'll just live my life in dreams of yesterdays
(of yesterday)

2 comments:

Yakizz said...

这个我听过!不赖……

Blackhorn said...

Ray Charles真不是盖的